Liu, Bozhen. Huang, Jeff. (2018). "D4: fast concurrency debugging with parallel differential analysis." PLDI.
Incremental analysis, Pointer analysis, Program analysis, Concurrent and Distributed System, Program Testing and Debugging.
- B.S. in Vehicle Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2011
- M.E. in Mechanical Engineering, Cornell University, 2013
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Texas A&M University, 2020 (expected)
Huang, Jeff. Liu, Bozhen. (2018). "Rethinking Incremental and Parallel Pointer Analysis." TOPLAS.
Honors & Awards
- PLMW@PLDI’18 scholarship
- Teaching assistant for CSCE 110: Programming I, Texas A&M University. (Fall.2017)
- Teaching assistant for CSCE 222: Discrete Structures for Computing, Texas A&M University. (Spring.2017)
- Artifact Evaluation Committee - Artifact Evaluation Committee (AEC) for CGO’18
- Sub-reviewer - ICSE’19, LCPC’18, PLDI’17, PPoPP’17, FSE’16
- Framework/Application: WALA, Eclipse, Intellij, Visual Studio Code
- Operating System: UNIX, Linux